Group Study Rooms (Students Only)
Group Study Rooms are available for GU-Q students only to reserve for up to 3 hours total each day. (Staff and Faculty must use departmental conference rooms)
- You must be a current student of GU-Q.
- Bookings are available in 30 minute segments and up to 3 hours total each day.
- Group Study Rooms can be booked for groups of 2 or more people. Rooms cannot be reserved for private study by individuals.
- You must vacate the room if it is reserved.
- Items left unattended will be removed from the room.
- The reservation will be canceled if the group is late by 15 minutes for their reservation.
If you have additional questions, please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4457-8280.
Also available for bookings is the Media / Adaptive Technology Room.