Group Study Rooms (Students Only)
Group Study Rooms are available for GU-Q students only to reserve for up to 3 hours total each day. (Staff and Faculty must use departmental conference rooms)
- You must be a current student of GU-Q.
- Bookings are available in 30 minute segments and up to 3 hours total each day.
- Group Study Rooms can be booked for groups of up to 2 people. Rooms can be reserved for private study by individuals.
- You must vacate the room if it is reserved.
- Items left unattended will be removed from the room.
- The reservation will be canceled if the student(s) is late by 15 minutes for their reservation.
- Room keys should not be taken outside of the library. Leave the key at the Service Desk when not in the room.
Remember to observe proper safety measures
If you have additional questions, please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4457-8280.