Group Study Rooms (Students Only)
Group Study Rooms are available for GU-Q students only to reserve for up to 3 hours total each day. (Staff and Faculty must use departmental conference rooms)
- You must be a current student of GU-Q.
- Bookings are available in 30 minute segments and up to 3 hours total each day.
- Group Study Rooms can be booked for a maximum number of students as specified on the signage for each study room.
- Rooms can be reserved for private study by individuals.
- You must vacate the room if it is reserved.
- Items left unattended will be removed from the room.
- The reservation will be canceled if the student(s) is late by 15 minutes for their reservation.
- Room keys should not be taken outside of the library. Leave the key at the Service Desk when not in the room.
- Rooms should be vacated by the time the library closes.
If you have additional questions, please contact the library at email@example.com or 4457-8280.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding